Please note the following and file an application accordingly for tourist visa to visit Nepal.
- Send your valid passport with a duly filled out visa application form affixing a passport size photo on it. Passport should remain valid at least for six months from the date of entry into Nepal.
- Visa fee can be sent by money order or cashier's check in the name of Embassy of Nepal . If two or more applicants applying together, you may make a single money order or cashier's check multiplying the fee by the number of applicants. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Send a self-addressed strong envelope with sufficient postage to return passport/s. Regular or first class mail has no tracking number to inquire the delivery status. We advise applicants to send prepaid envelope of any kind of express mail to return passport/s. We take no responsibility of any undelivered passport/s because of the insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load, etc.
- Visa fees:
(a) CAD $ 30.00 for 15 days multiple entry; (b) CAD $ 45.00 for 30 days multiple entry; (c) CAD $ 110.00 for 90 days multiple entries
- Except in the case of requiring further verification, the visa will be issued on the day on which the application is received at the embassy.
- Visa once issued cannot be withdrawn, visa fee cannot be refunded after visa is issued, and it must be used within six months from the date of issue.
- Tourist visa may also be obtained at any of the following entry points: Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu; Biratnagar (Jogbani), Birgunj (Raxaul), Bhairahawa (Sunauli) and Kakarbhitta (Panitanki) on Nepal-India border and Kodari on Nepal China border.
- Tourists carrying more than USD $2,000.00 or equivalent foreign currency are requested to declare in the Custom Declaration Form at the time of arrival in Nepal. Those returning from Nepal with undeclared money exceeding USD $2,000.00 or equivalent foreign currency may be interrogated for further legal actions in accordance with Foreign Exchange Regulation Act of Nepal.
- Tourists traveling by car should possess a valid Passage de Carnet.
- Travel Document holders are required to contact the Embassy of Nepal before sending their documents.
Download Visa Application Form